Tuesday, September 12, 2006

lately....part 1 & Superman!

Ok, so I haven't posted any 'lately's' in a while. I was so excited with this family. The mom was referred to me from a colleage of hers who met me a few weeks back. As the story goes, she immediately checked out my website, contacted me & I responded. We corresponded by email initially, then finally by phone. As we spoke on the phone, something about her voice reminded me of someone I knew. I couldn't place it. I asked where she lived, she told me, I said 'you sound familiar'...and then it hit....we knew each other....! Such a small, small world... of course we exchanged the 'Oh my gosh's'! & 'I can't believe its you's'! until we were blue in the face. I was immediately so excited, I couldn't wait to meet their two little boys. Mom thought there was no way I captured anything...these boys were on the move! Luckily, I have had a couple years experience of being a Mom myself, so I let them think they were one up on me...a little 'Mom' trick of my own. sssshh.. don't tell, but that is the secret...let them think they are in control! So here is to my little 'Superman' - hope you found the right one!

~j